RAN Engineer (eNodeB Integration)
- Responsible for scripting requirements and testing of LTE/UMTS (eNodeB/NodeB) support remote Integration.
- Create Detailed Feature Requirements and Specifications for Integration Tools that generate (eNodeB/NodeB) Integration scripts.
- Familiar with using Ericsson and/or Nokia OSS system.
- Create MOPs for various eNodeB/NodeB configurations (new sites build, antenna configurations, migrations, and carrier-additions, and RET configuration).
- Track, troubleshoot and resolve issues identified during integration testing process and provide technical support for field team.
- Provide training and support to the integration engineers who will be using the integration tools.
- Ability to support Tower crews that are on site and on the tower
- Proficient in closing customer closeout packages on the ground and tower
- Experience in performing integrations in AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile RAN Networks.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-6 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Flexibility in providing deliverables at a short notice.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various tools and apps necessary for closeouts
- Can work on various shifts.
Experience and Certifications
- ISP Install and Integration Certifications must be provided
- Integration: 3 years (Required)